Seal of Dane County County of Dane
Dane County Land & Water Resources Department

Do I Need a Permit

Check below to determine if your project or activity requires a permit from our office. 

Putting in Erosion Control Mat at Badger Prairie

Erosion Control and Stormwater Permits

Does your project disturb ground or create impervious surfaces in an urban or agricultural setting? If so, you may need a permit. 

Building a manure storage facility

Manure Management Permits

Does your project involve storing or spreading manure? If so, you may need a permit.

Disc Golf at Token Creek County Park

Park Permits

Some park activities and special events require a permit. Visit the Dane County Parks website to learn more.


Other Helpful Links